The Vinera Hub Platform offers an online venue that enables users (“Members”) to publish, offer, search for, and book wine activity services. There are no costs to have your activity pages created or published.
- Will I receive a 1099 from Vinera Hub?
- Q. How do I get paid with Vinera Hub?
- Q. How do I deactivate an activity or my account?
- Q. Other than accepting the terms of service, what do you require from my side?
- Q. What is a private group booking?
- Q. What is a public group booking?
- Q. How do reservations work?
- Q. When would it begin?
- Q. How many bookings can I expect and how soon?
- Q. How are you marketing my wine activity listing?
- Q. What is the commission that Vinera Hub keeps from my listing?
- Q. How can I avoid de-ranking?
- Q. How can I rank up on Vinera Hub?
- Q. How can I become a host?
- Q. What are the benefits of joining Vinera Hub?
- Q. What is Vinera Hub?
- Q. What is required to host an activity?
- Q. How do I list my wine activity on Vinera Hub?