Additional Terms for Wine Activity Hosts
IF YOU RESIDE IN, OR THE ORGANIZATION YOU ARE ACTING FOR IS ESTABLISHED IN, THE UNITED STATES, PLEASE NOTE: THE ARBITRATION CLAUSE AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER CONTAINED IN THE VINERA HUB TERMS OF SERVICE APPLY TO ANY DISPUTE RELATING TO THESE ADDITIONAL TERMS FOR EXPERIENCE HOSTS.
Last Updated: October 30, 2020
You agree to these Additional Terms for Wine Activity Hosts ("Wine Activity Host Terms") when you submit a Listing for an Experience on the Vinera Hub Platform.
These Experience Host Terms supplement the Vinera Hub Terms of Service ("Terms") and the Vinera Hub Payment Terms of Service ("Payments Terms"), and, except as explicitly stated herein, the Terms and Payments Terms apply in full to all Experience Hosts, Experience Listings, and Experiences. All capitalized terms not defined here have the meaning given to them in the Terms. Nothing in these Experience Host Terms shall be construed to amend or contradict the Terms unless explicitly stated. If there is a conflict between the Terms and the Experience Host Terms, these Experience Host Terms control to the extent of the conflict.
- Listing an Experience. To list an Experience, you must create a Listing and submit the Experience to Vinera Hub. Experiences must at all times meet the Vinera Hub Quality Standards. When listing an Experience you must, where applicable, fully educate and inform Guests about (i) any risks inherent or incidental to the Experience, (ii) any requirements for participation, such as the minimum age, related skills, or level of fitness, and (iii) anything else they may need to know to safely participate in the Experience (including dress codes, equipment, special certifications or licenses, etc.). Vinera Hub reserves the right to decide, in its sole discretion, whether a submitted Experience will be published on the Vinera Hub Platform.
- Hosting Vinera Hub Guests. Once your Experience is published on the Vinera Hub Platform, you will have the ability to add dates and times when you offer your Experience through the Vinera Hub Platform (an "Instance"). By making an Instance of your Experience available on the Vinera Hub Platform, you agree that only people who book through Vinera Hub can attend that Instance of the Experience. You further agree that you will not allow people to attend any Instance of your Experience available on the Vinera Hub Platform unless that person booked through Vinera Hub (or was added as an additional Guest for a spot booked through the Vinera Hub Platform).
- Equipment. You are responsible for providing all equipment, including supplies, vehicles, venues and other materials ("Equipment") necessary to host your Experience. You are solely responsible for ensuring that the Equipment used in your Experience is in good working order and conforms to all laws pertaining to safety, equipment, inspection, and operational capability. Except as otherwise required by law, you assume all risk of damage or loss to your Equipment.
- Additional Experience Host Responsibilities. You are responsible for (i) understanding and complying with all laws, rules and regulations that may apply to your Experience, (ii) obtaining any required licenses, permits, or registrations prior to providing your Experience; and (iii) ensuring that your Listing and/or Hosting of an Experience will not breach any agreement you may have with any third party.
- Termination. As an Experience Host, you may terminate this agreement at any time by sending us an email or by removing all of your Experiences from the Vinera Hub Platform. Vinera Hub may terminate this agreement immediately and without notice and stop providing access to the Vinera Hub Platform if you materially breach this agreement and/or our other Terms or Policies, you violate applicable laws, or we reasonably believe termination is advisable to protect Vinera Hub, its Members or third parties. If your Experience Listing has been inactive for 120 or more days, we may remove it from Vinera Hub. If you reside in the United States, or the organization you are acting for is established in the United States, the language in this Section 6 supersedes Section 13.2 of the Terms with respect to all activities related to Hosting an Experience.
- Hosting as a Team or Organization. You must provide your Experience in person and may not allow any third party to provide the Experience on your behalf, unless authorized by Vinera Hub. Any member of a team, business, or organization that interacts with Guests must be added to an Experience via the method designated by the Vinera Hub Platform. See Section 6.5 of the Terms for information about hosting as part of a team, business or organization as well as the Listing Management Terms of Service, which are incorporated herein.
- Insurance. We may require that you obtain your own insurance in order to publish an Experience on the Vinera Hub Platform. In such cases, you agree to obtain and maintain insurance for you, the members of your team or organization, and/or your Experience with the coverage and in the amounts determined by us in our sole discretion for any and all activities that take place on your Experience. You agree to cooperate with Vinera Hub to verify such insurance coverage. In the event that Vinera Hub has obtained its own liability insurance that covers your Experiences, your insurance will be the primary source of coverage and Vinera Hub's insurance will operate as excess or secondary insurance for any amounts exceeding your coverage. Our procurement of such secondary insurance coverage does not relieve you of your obligation to obtain insurance in amounts required by us.
- Severability. If any provision or part of a provision in these terms is held to be invalid, void, or unenforceable, such provision (or the part of it that is making it invalid, void or unenforceable) will be struck and not affect the validity of and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
- Modifications to these Experience Host Terms. Vinera Hub reserves the right to modify these Experience Host Terms at any time in accordance with Section 14 of the Terms.