Skip to main content
Q. What is a private group booking?
- Private group bookings have a set minimum guest count (i.e. 6 guests) to make a reservation.
- Private group activities can be offered every/any day of the week as long as there are enough guests based on the hosts minimum guest requirement, and as long as the host has availability.
- Hosts can accept, modify, and deny reservations based on their availability.
- Denied reservations can be sent back with modifications, or date/time change suggestions. We highly encourage this rather than simply denying reservation requests.
- Oftentimes private group bookings are priced higher to be able to accommodate smaller groups and still garner substantial sales.