Skip to main content
Q. What is a public group booking?
- Public group booking is a reservation for a wine activity that includes mixed groups.
- It has no minimum guest requirement to book, but does have a minimum guest requirement to run.
- The number of reservations and guests is up to the vendor/host to run the wine activity.
- The host will set slots available, perhaps Thu – Sunday (i.e. only once per day) to give more availability to guests, or simply once a week to get larger groups in one day.
- Oftentimes public group bookings are priced lower to attract a larger amount of guests.